Friday, September 01, 2017

Lots of new stories



I have lots to catch up on. This blog has not been looked at for quite some time and I have realized that it is time to update. Let's start with Columbia, where we went for two weeks. This place was very warm and dry and we stayed in a hi rise all-inclusive resort.

This past spring we again went back to Montreal and went to several parts of restaurants and again enjoy the  Tam-tams.

Early in the summer we went to Tobermory and enjoy the stay at Ancient Coast B & B. Along with Joe and I, MaryAnn and Warren joined us.

One of our day trip's took us to Rattlesnake point near Milton.Early in the month of August we went to Picton where we took in a beautiful Victorian B & B . We then drove 15 kilometers to a place called Sandbanks Provincial Park.

It is now the end of August and I said I would be on a beautiful deck at another B & B this time near Tobermory on the Lake Huron side.






Columbia

No comments: