Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Door

The door has been installed in the front where the closets were before. The door is much larger than the original and had a row of bricks removed at the top to accommodate the door. Since we also installed glass blocks, they also reflect and enhance the bedrooms and the hall.

On another note; I visited a longtime friend from my early days of the gay publication: 'Out.' It seems that my friend is quite sick with cancer and is not expected to live much longer. I can only hope that he lives his life with little discomfort and that he and his partner have many happy days together.

The day is quite nice although cloudy but I managed to pick up some of the branches and spruce cones that have fallen from wind storms.

Tomorrow, Joe's brother and sister-in-law visit and we will get hair cuts as usual and play some cards.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: