Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Dodge disappointment

Sheesh! This is getting ridiculous. I just found out that the tires on the Dakota are not available through Canadian Tire. It seems that the tire is a rare one and wasn't used on many makes of vehicles. I did find a tire store that had it in stock but for how long is anyone's guess. I ordered two but I need four but can't afford all four. I'm going to take a chance that the tire will still be around next year when I replace the other two. Wish me luck!

Now, to make matters worse, I had to take it in this week for a drive clean test. It failed. One of the routes to go is to have it analyzed to see what the problem is. Then, it can be passed temporarily for one year. This is what I did. But eventually it will need a catalytic converter at around $900 a shot. I'm not impressed.

No comments: